Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Infectious Culture - The Mixtape

Remember my other blog, where I was talking about coming out with another mixtape while I work on my EP/LP? Yeah, well - This is what it's come down to... Infectious Culture will be my FIRST sold mixtape, and you can get your digital download for as little as $7 - Complete with 20 new HOT ASS tracks for your listening pleasure!!! I've given you two bad-ass mixtapes that easily could've been albums over the past year, for FREE! So I don't think this is asking too much. It's time to make my dough!!! The cost of living is not cheap - I put in blood, sweat and tears into my music to make sure you all enjoy my material... And I'll be working TWICE as hard on this - So look out for it!!!! I'll throw up a release date soon enough.

Thanks again for all of your continued support - I love y'all more than anything in this fucking world!!! Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment